About our Online MBA
Get your degree 100% online with concentrations in business administration, healthcare administration or supply chain management.
Interested in furthering your accounting career? Check out our hybrid accounting concentration. No matter what option you chose, our MBA program gives you the competitive edge you need to thrive in today’s job market.
Learn important foundational business principles and effective communication that you’ll use for the rest of your career. Courses in information technology management, applied research and more set you up for business success after graduation.
Learn valuable skills for the future like resolving conflict, the basics of accounting for a healthcare organization and human resources management. Texas Wesleyan’s MBA in Healthcare Administration prepares you to thrive on the administration side of the health care industry.
Learn how to perfect the flow of goods and services from conception all the way to your consumer. Take skills with you after graduation like knowledge of global logistics, how to make strategic decisions and how to manage your suppliers.
Once you complete your degree at TXWES, you’ll meet the prerequisite requirements to sit for the Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) exam.
Accounting is a hybrid concentration.
Want a successful accounting career? It starts here. Learn how to investigate fraud, analyze data and use ethical reasoning to solve problems.
While most of the courses are online, you'll come to our beautiful Fort Worth campus for at least two classes.
Online Info Session
Join an admissions counselor in an online information session. They will answer all your questions and get you on track to complete your MBA 100% online in a year.
- You may qualify for a GMAT waiver
- Finish your degree in as little as 1 year
- Classes, tests, advising, academic support and more are 100% online
- There are 7 sessions per year
- Condensed courses are 7 weeks long
- Concentrations include Business Administration, Supply Chain Management & Healthcare Administration
- A hybrid concentration is also available in Accounting
- Earn the SAP Recognition Award Certificate by completing these classes:
- MGT 6345 Procurement Management
- MGT 6342 Global Logistics
- MGT 6312 Supply Chain Management Strategic Decision Making and Software