About our Online MBA
Do you want to take the next step in your career? Start by getting your Master of Business Administration (MBA) from a "Smaller. Smarter." program. This 100% online program gives you the competitive edge you need to thrive in today's job market.
Getting an MBA at Texas Wesleyan helps professionals like you take the next step in your career, whether that’s a promotion or new job. Being able to finish an MBA in just one year means taking your next step can be quicker than ever. Not only does a TXWES MBA help you stand out from coworkers and other job applicants, it also gives you access to our large network of business alumni and expert professors.
Learn important foundational business principles and effective communication that you’ll use for the rest of your career. Courses in information technology management, applied research and more set you up for business success after graduation.
Learn valuable skills for the future like resolving conflict, the basics of accounting for a healthcare organization and human resources management. Texas Wesleyan’s MBA in Health Care Administration prepares you to thrive on the administration side of the healthcare industry.
Learn how to perfect the flow of goods and services from conception all the way to your consumer. Take skills with you after graduation like knowledge of global logistics, how to make strategic decisions and how to manage your suppliers.
Once you complete your degree at TXWES, you’ll meet the prerequisite requirements to sit for the Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) exam.
Online Info Session
Join an admissions counselor in an online information session. They will answer all your questions and get you on track to complete your MBA 100% online in a year.
- You may qualify for a GMAT waiver
- Finish your degree in as little as 1 year
- Classes, tests, advising, academic support and more are 100% online
- There are 7 sessions per year
- Condensed courses are 7 weeks long
- Concentrations include Business Administration, Supply Chain Management & Healthcare Administration
- Complete MGT 6345 Procurement Management, MGT 6342 Global Logistics, and MGT 6312 Supply Chain Management Strategic Decision Making and Software to earn the SAP Recognition Award Certificate